A business opportunity you can’t afford to miss!
Gino’s Gelato, the fabulous homemade Italian-style gelato franchise, is going international! Since we introduced this unique concept to Ireland visitors haven’t stopped talking about our sensational range of artisan gelato—made fresh every day!- coffees, drinks and crepes that keeps customers coming back for more.
Our concept can easily be integrated into different sized retail spaces, including kiosk models. We’ve developed our own base for gelato which makes the process easy. There are more than 30 gelato flavours to choose from, and we’re constantly working on the next great treat. No previous experience or technical qualifications are required.
We provide unbeatable one-to-one training—in-house and on-site– with full ongoing support for you and your staff to ensure the quality of Gino’s Gelato is the same all over the world.
As a Gino’s Gelato franchisee you’ll have the confidence of knowing we’re with you all the way. Whether you operate one unit or ten, you’ll be treated as one of the family!
Now YOU can be part of this success story!
We’re looking for motivated people with management expertise and the financial capability to develop the brand, from a single store to a multi-store network. With our support and your commitment you will be building a real asset for your future.
As a Gino’s Gelato license owner you will have access to ongoing support from a team with international experience in taking businesses to the franchise market using our proven franchising system, business skills, and marketing processes.
To qualify for a multi-store license, you will need the ability to open an agreed number of Gino’s Gelato outlets over an agreed period.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you but only if:
- You are ambitious, well-organised, and have a passion to achieve financial success
- You have a good customer service attitude and work well with others
- You have lots of energy, enthusiasm, and you’re not afraid of hard work
- You have the ability to finance and sustain a substantial new business. The minimum financial requirements are discussed on a case by case basis. The cost of setting up each Gino’s Gelato unit varies between Euro 90,000 and Euro 150,000. You will also need to prove adequate working capital to operate the business.
Gino’s Gelato—the taste sensation. There’s nothing quite like it!
We provide all the training and advice you’ll need to set up and run a successful and satisfying business. When you join our team you’ll get:
- An exclusive territory, using the powerful Gino’s Gelato brand name
- Full training in all aspects of the business, including basic accounting, management, and sales and marketing procedures
- Low risk proven business model
- Advice on the design and fit out of your Gino’s Gelato outlets
- Operations Manuals
- Publicity generated by international marketing and PR
- Staff uniforms
- Start up marketing pack
- High value, ongoing support to help keep you on track
All of this is aimed at helping YOU achieve success and profitability.
Don’t miss out! For further information on this unique business opportunity please complete the Enquiry Form below. Tell us something about your recent business experience and why you feel suited to partner with us.
Is franchising for you?
A franchise is a license to use a proven business system and its brand identity, its operating procedures, marketing procedures, advertising procedures, training programmes and its support framework. The franchisee’s own personal flair, their entrepreneurial skill, energy, and commitment are added to reap the full benefit of a franchise.
Franchises are a strong force in the resilient, dynamic, Small Business sector.
Studies show that more than 90% of franchised businesses are successful, compared to only 55% of non-franchise business start ups.
The slogan in franchising is: You’re in business for yourself, but not by yourself. You operate independently but under the Franchisor’s umbrella. Franchisors can only be successful if their franchisees are successful. This makes for a win-win relationship that is unique in the business world.